With the Loco Translate plugin you can translate the theme inside your WordPress installation.
Please install and activate the Loco Translate plugin, and follow the steps below:
- Please navigate to Loco Translate → Themes (to translate a plugin go to Loco Translate → Plugins)
- Click on the theme you’re currently using (or plugin name if the texts is coming from a plugin)
- Click on the “New Language” link
- Set your language from the dropdown field
- Set “Choose a location” to Custom and press the Start Translating button
- Type the word you want to translate in the search box and click on it when it appear in the list below
- Write your translation in the most bottom textarea (do not change the default text)
- Save the settings
- Navigate to Settings → General and set the “Site Language” option to the translation language.